Friday, November 09, 2007

Tuna. Me likey the ice cream cake.

Uh oh. Looks like something's afoot at the Office. What is Jim thinking?? Is he leaving? AGAIN? I guess we'll have to wait til after the writer's strike to find out.

I gotta admit, I was a bit distracted during tonight's Office. The Kid's fever was at an all time high. It's hard being a mom when you are near helpless and your child wants you to fix them. I am determined to get him well by the Baby's bday party, so help me.

Also, my mind was swirling with thoughts of planning. What I need to buy, what I need to cook, and also, how I am going to assemble Elmo cupcakes for tomorrow. That is my number one priority tomorrow. To make those suckers work. No, wait. Boy = get well. Number one. Cupcakes = number two. He's close, I think he's gonna make it. Otherwise he'll be locked outside and just have to watch us eat ice cream through the sliding glass door. Or so I've threatened him. (insert sad violin, here)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jesser said...

Holy crap. At first glance, I totally thot that was a pregnancy test. Whew!

They've been edging towards a Jim career move for a while (maybe). I hate this strike. I need my TV. Otherwise, I will be stuck watching Lifetime TV.

Friday, November 09, 2007 6:40:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

HAHA. Yes, I am going to have 104 children.

Please don't watch Lifetime tv. Your brain will thank you.

Friday, November 09, 2007 6:50:00 AM  
Blogger Yum-e said...

:( Good Luck with getting him better and doing the billion other things. :( I'll help make excuses if there's no elmo cakes. :)

Friday, November 09, 2007 9:53:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Yep, I thought you were preggers too. But I hate high temps on kids. I don't care what they say about them not being as bad for them.

I missed our shows because we were busy watching John Flansburgh and some other guys eat chinese before the show! For some reason they seated them right by the front window...it was fun but I got in to an altercation with idiots. Maybe there isn't room for Anthrax girl at a TMBG show...

Friday, November 09, 2007 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I wonder if we really ever will find out what Jim was thinking. Do you think there ever will be The Office again? I'm not so sure. And that makes me sad.

Friday, November 09, 2007 4:02:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I thought that was a pregnancy test, too!

Saturday, November 10, 2007 6:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home