Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wanted: Middle aged black man with sass. Big butt. Bigger heart.

Oh god. Is there anything better than fake moustaches? Probably, yes. Tonight's Office was so stupid it was funny. I thought the 'Finer Things Club' was kind of lame-dash-oh and I am not a fan of Karen, however I am a fan of watching Dwight attempt to pee in a car. This was a Joss Whedon directed episode, yet, no bats this time.
________________

It is so weird that Maria wrote about me today because I specifically had this post about plates lined up for the day AFTER Halloween. Why the day after, you ask? Because I had seen these cute Halloween plates a few weeks ago, and since I am a cheap bastard, I knew if I went into Target today the plates would be 50%.

I have a thing for divided plates. They seem so cute - then again maybe it's all the time the Kid and I spend at hospitals, who knows.

AND I got these cute circus ones (just on regular old clearance) for $1.42. Awesome.


Really how many goddam plates do I need, but they were so cheap and cute! Is there such a thing as cute plate addiction? My excuse is that I can fill each little compartment with fruits and veggies thus giving the kids a well balanced meal. I try to teach them things like the four basic food groups, and the fact that the eyes are the groin of the head. You know, the important things.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Speaking of fake moustaches, how 'bout the one Muno was sporting in the "Yo Gabba Gabba" Halloween episode? Too awesome!

Friday, November 02, 2007 1:28:00 AM  
Anonymous comfortablycrazy said...

Our Target had the circus plates on clearance for more than the regularly priced seasonal plates. I'm going back to get the penguin ones.

Friday, November 02, 2007 7:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Lauren said...

are you kidding, when he talked about grinding up the sidewalk chalk and blowing it in that guys eyes, I thought I was gonna pee.

Friday, November 02, 2007 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Yay Joss! I did like this episode. The Stanley parts made me giggle.

Friday, November 02, 2007 4:29:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

$1.42? I hate you. No wait, I hate Target. No. I love Target, so I must hate you.

Friday, November 02, 2007 6:25:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Mike: Yo Gabba Halloween was AWWEEESOME! (DJ Lance voice)

ComfortablyCrazy: I never saw penguin ones, but I saw pig ones. And dog ones.

Myra: You suck.

Saturday, November 03, 2007 2:43:00 PM  
Blogger The Lisa Show said...

They're adorable! You took me back to my childhood. I remember having orange divided plates. I've forgotten about that.

I don't watch The Office but I'd watch the Whedon episode. Must Google now. Thanks!

Saturday, November 03, 2007 8:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Douglas said...

Thanks so much for your article, quite helpful material.
what is social responsibility | painful first anal | leopard heels

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home