Thursday, November 15, 2007

What has 2 skinny chicken legs and sucks at ping pong?

This could be the last Office, EVAH!! That's what they're saying anyway - til the strike's over. Yes, this one was painful. However I think it's good that they are shaking things up. While the ping pong thing was a side story it made me laugh and laugh. SPIN SERVE!

It's been a rough week around here. I am deep into construction, and there is nothing more painful than getting a building built, not even birth - and I've done that twice with ease. I've had to be downtown every day before 8am. While this is easy for most people, for me it sucks. Before I even brave the freeways, I have to get the kids up, wash them up, change their clothes, make them breakfast, pack their lunch, help brush their teeth, do the dishes, get myself put together, and take them to school - only now I have to do it all in 30 minutes or less.

I sit in traffic and dream of going away on a trip. I love my kids but I just want to be alone for a few days, and not think. Where would you go if you could get away? Wherever I go, it won't involve taking the 110 fwy, I'll tell you what.

More importantly, I was lusting after Liz Lemon's purse on 30Rock tonight. Damn I love purses.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

New Zealand

Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Back to Hawaii or Italy, specifically to the last meal we ate in Venice. Mmm...

Friday, November 16, 2007 8:16:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hawaii if money wasn't an issue. San Francisco if budget was limited.

The Office was amazing. Aside from Kelly, the funniest thing had to be when Michael slid Toby's tray off the table.

Friday, November 16, 2007 8:38:00 AM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Have not seen the Office yet!! Didn't get home 'til some ungodly hour and then all of our crap had to be put away so our cleaning lady wouldn't hide it from us. I am sooo excited to see it. But so sad.

I would go to ... Japan I think. I want to go shopping there. Bentos and fabric and Hello Kitty things. A cruise would be nice too. I don't want anything difficult or that I have to put thought into that's for sure.

Friday, November 16, 2007 8:52:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

You think YOU love purses? I challenge you to a purse-loving contest.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home