Wednesday, November 07, 2007

When you find youself in danger, when you're threatened by a stranger, when it looks like you will take a lickin'

I am gearing up for the holidays with a promotion, spend $20 get a set of 'Jingle' tags, free! I'm tellin' you, I need to hire some illegal immigrant workers to help me with this business, because my supposed in-house child labor sucks ass. All these kids want is for me to get them juice and clean their poop. What about my needs?? Let's have a little give and take here, dammit!

Because I like to keep you guessing about what my posts are about, seeing as how even I am confused at this point, let's just finish it off with a recipe. A simple one. Japanese yakitori. It sounds complicated, but it's just chicken on a stick. Easy and delicious, that's all you need to know.
Yakitori recipe, here.
Also, I bought the book, "A Recipe Writer's Handbook," but it hasn't arrived. Lame. So until then, I will continue to use the word motherf*er in my recipes. Deal with that amazon!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Maybe you are feeding those kids too well and that's why you aren't getting the work out of them that you need.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Sorry, but you can't say the word poop, followed by a picture of raw chicken and expect me to be hungry. :)

Thursday, November 08, 2007 7:35:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for the recipe! :) My husband is indebted. haha

Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home