You are my heroine. And by heroine I mean lady hero. I don't want to inject you and listen to jazz.
Nothing but thoughts today. Sorry folks, move along, nothing to see here.
- I got a new hardhat today, thank god. Cause 'borrowing' strange men's hardhats made me feel like I was going to get an std or have my hair picked at with two popsicle sticks for lice, at least.
- Surfas boxlunches to-go are a gift from god. They fit perfectly between the driver's and passenger's side so I can eat the DELICIOUS sandwich and manage the 10 fwy while I also pick at the salad with my fingers. It's the only way to drive and eat. That should be their slogan straight from the DMV, by the way.
- The next time the Baby tears garlic bread in two and rubs it on his head to form a greazy mohawk, I will look away and ask whose child that is.
- I am preparing for an ice cream fest this weekend and have bought several crazy ass flavors to try - including hibiscus and CORN. There will be no bacon.
- I gathered all the train crap that is on the 'lead based will kill you' list. Most of it was gnawed at already by the Baby, of course.