Tuesday, November 06, 2007

You are my heroine. And by heroine I mean lady hero. I don't want to inject you and listen to jazz.

Nothing but thoughts today. Sorry folks, move along, nothing to see here.
  • I got a new hardhat today, thank god. Cause 'borrowing' strange men's hardhats made me feel like I was going to get an std or have my hair picked at with two popsicle sticks for lice, at least.
  • Surfas boxlunches to-go are a gift from god. They fit perfectly between the driver's and passenger's side so I can eat the DELICIOUS sandwich and manage the 10 fwy while I also pick at the salad with my fingers. It's the only way to drive and eat. That should be their slogan straight from the DMV, by the way.
  • The next time the Baby tears garlic bread in two and rubs it on his head to form a greazy mohawk, I will look away and ask whose child that is.
  • I am preparing for an ice cream fest this weekend and have bought several crazy ass flavors to try - including hibiscus and CORN. There will be no bacon.
  • I gathered all the train crap that is on the 'lead based will kill you' list. Most of it was gnawed at already by the Baby, of course.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

So we're getting lead-flavored ice cream this weekend, huh?

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger Carol Browne said...

Ice cream in an apothecary jar? COOL!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Have you ever tried ube ice cream? :) It's to die for.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 8:25:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

CORN??? Corn ice cream?!?!?!?! DAMMIT!!!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 9:43:00 AM  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

where did you find corn icecream? thats insane. and the blub about the baby and the garlic bread? the funniest thing i have read all. day. long. (and it's been a long day...)

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I don't think the lead kills you. It might make you rub garlic bread on your head, though.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 3:10:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

baby = funny

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Ice cream fest??? Where?!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home