Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dwight: TripAdvisor is the lifeblood agri-tourism.That's what took down the Stalk Inn, one of the cutest little asparagus farms you'll ever see.

Blergh. Second day off, this one sucks ass. I caught the kid's colds. While it didn't really affect them, it's dragging me down. I'm not so much, "oh god I'm dying", more like, "man, I feel like crap," kinda sick. Just tired, tired, tired.

So I've just been sitting in bed, going over some books I got this holiday. This one was pretty awesome:
My friend went down and met Morimoto in Newport and got this book signed. I really wanted to go too, but driving past the Orange Curtain on a weekday is on my list of, "I would rather die." She got some good pictures and talked about meeting him, here.

This book is AMAZING. The pictures are perfection, truly. I have already picked out a few recipes that I'd like to attempt, Asparagus Pocky is not one of them. He takes white asparagus, and dips them in chocolate to make them look like Pocky. That is the worst deception, ever.

As far as gifts for the kids, Santa brought the boys 'Rock Em Sock Em Robots'. The Baby was so excited when he saw those robots in the boxing ring, that he ran up and...PUNCHED THE KID IN THE FACE. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a sucker punch to the face. Yikes.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Still not as impressive as Rick Astley's autograph.

P.S. -He STILL hasn't given you up.

P.P.S. He STILL hasn't let you down, run around or hurt you.

Friday, December 28, 2007 5:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Emory said...

Quite worthwhile information, lots of thanks for your post.
sexy aprons | shit sex | hotels cheap

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home