Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eddie: "Let the music lift you up, sweetie."

So after a day full of vomiting, I should probably eat something, huh? Or not. And yes, I still went to work. At my old job when I was sick they told me to 'go to the car and sleep it off.' Another time I had to come in while sick, so I went in my pajamas cause I didn't give a crap.

But today, I just puked, and moved on. It's a good thing I cure cancer with my work. OH WAIT. I DON'T. I've got a deadline and in architecture there is no time off. All I can do is just sit back and listen to one of my favorite songs and dream of non-vomit filled days...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger dapotato said...

blech. hope you feel better soon. and meet the deadline.

Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Eeek! Get well soon! Did Baby get you sick?

Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:58:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh no! Yuck. Way to work through it. That's admirable, I guess? Feel better.

Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger mamafabun said...

Aw, sorry you're feeling bad. I hope you're well soon!

Thursday, December 20, 2007 5:09:00 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

babe, i'm sorry you feel so bad, but you made my day with that video.
feel better soon my homey.

Friday, December 21, 2007 6:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Elwin said...

check this

links

links

here

link

check this

this site

this site

this site

Monday, January 16, 2012 5:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home