Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You triflin', good for nothing...

First day off, not bad. I went to Target at 6:55am, bitches! I got some great stuff.

I am always the Queen of overloading on sweets. When I have a party I like to have the table littered with baked goods, just in case people want something sweet throughout the day (our parties last for hours, usually.)

For Christmas I made snowman cupcakes. While they were supposed to have a jaunty beret, they ended up looking more like freakish clowns/Hasidic Jew-snowen/snowmen with afros, as people have pointed out. Oh well. They tasted good and that's all that matters.
For the main dessert I made a trifle. Well, sorta. Not a traditiononal one, I did it my way, and it came out quite good, or so everyone said. Maybe they were just high on chicken and waffles.

Jenn's English Trifle recipe, HERE.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

6:55 a.m.? YOU CRAZY!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

What she (Nanette) said.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

Do you sleep?

Thursday, December 27, 2007 2:01:00 PM  
Blogger Yum-e said...

Nope - she doesn't sleep. Sometimes she pretends to so that she can get the kids to go to sleep...but aside from that, I don't think she gets a wink.

I LOVE lady fingers! Another free yum-e recipe that I get to have...this is a great Christmas, hehe!

Thursday, December 27, 2007 5:06:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I go to sleep at 10:30 every night. Honest.

Thursday, December 27, 2007 6:10:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

you go to SLEEP at 1030 or you go to BED at 1030. There is a difference you know.

Saturday, December 29, 2007 7:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Jeffry said...

Very effective piece of writing, thanks for your post.
free games

Monday, March 05, 2012 4:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home