Kelly: This day is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
1. How lucky am I? Not one of my kids has a fever, but two of them! Both clock in at 100.6! Both! Someone call That's Incredible! Seriously. F*ed. Up.
2. Also on my agenda of f*ed up things, I may have jury duty next week.
3. File under "Sooo F*ed Up": We went to a kid's 1st birthday party this weekend. There was a horrible ghetto clown there who actually said to one of the kids asking for balloons at the party: "Yo, it ain't yo birfday!" Nice.
4. F*ed up times two: I had to return my killer shoes. Don't ask.
5. What else? Oh. I need a new wallet. After all these years, the button on the coinpurse gave up the ghost and seems to release itself at the most inopportune times. i.e. when I am paying in a 'quiet' place. Coins flying everywhere. F*ed up but more so, embarrassing.
Otherwise, the weather is good and Nanette bought me a Hello Kitty cat head cookie. Also, the Baby has decided that wearing my Taco Purse as a hat, is completely normal. Things aren't that bad after all.