Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Body blow

Here I am. Down for the count again. Something is wrong with my body where it rejects being healthy, totally. I think the worst of this flu is behind me, but the aches and pains still linger. I just want it all to end.

I recovered for one day to make the New Years food, and promptly passed out. I woke up 12 hours later, but I still feel EH. Here's a look at the table, click on the picture to see what's what.

Remarkably the kids did not get sick. I am obviously still not all mentally there as I insisted they get ready to go to school, brush their teeth, get dressed, only to check the calendar quickly and realize...they don't start school til Monday. Good lord. I need to lie down again.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger APlanet4Creation said...

Sorry to hear that your not over your sickness. It was a big shocker to get up early to put my girl on the bus. We ended up with a new bus driver too that arrives earlier. UGH!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger theotherbear said...

Looks like a grand feast.
Christmas holidays here for kids are 6 weeks long. Although I imagine that's because it's summer. I have tried to talk my hubby into retraining as a teacher to het lots of holidays, but he was not keen. Boo.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 7:04:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

It's enough to feed a small army! Or just me.

Thursday, January 03, 2008 6:53:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Spam Musubi! I love Spam Musubi! (spoken like a true Asian)

Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Get well!!! We need to go to Disneyland now that I got that pass. I was thinking of going again today after work, but I only got a few hours sleep...oh, and Happy New Year!!!

Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:46:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Poor baby! You need to sleep for about 24 hours straight, then you'll feel better...

Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home