Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good grief.

Sanrio. What is better than Sanrio? Nothing, frankly. Except when it does joint projects with other companies. Sanrio+Disney stuff is awesome. As are Sanrio+Sesame Street items. Sanrio just adds this extra design work that gives it a little push of overtop swoony cuteness. The joint projects produce the most amazingly cute things, which also happen to be well designed. However, most of it is not availiable in the United States.

Imagine my surprise when I went to Knott's Berry Farm months ago, and tucked away in a nondescript store there was...SANRIO+PEANUTS goods. Oh, I could die of cuteness. I felt like I had come across lost treasure. I even found myself looking around to make sure no one else knew how good this stuff really was. It was tucked waaaayyy in the back, as if they just wanted to get rid of it all. There were just a few things, but I wanted it all. I settled on just this train case. I have a horrible love of make up bags - I'm sure it's gotta be the 'smallness+organization', two of my favorite things.

I immediately went on ebay when I got home to see if there were any other Sanrio+Peanuts items out there. Nothing! Now I want to go back to that little store and buy up everything in sight! Oh cute, useless items. How I love thee.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

<--*wiping drool from corner of mouth*

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

That's super cute!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:52:00 AM  
Anonymous amanda said...

Strange ... there's a sizable section of Sanrio-Peanuts stuff at the Sanrio store here in Honolulu!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home