Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend of Fun - day one

Since it is a LOOONG weekend, I promised the kids we were going to do something FUN every day. Man, I really packed it in. I love this city and I like to make sure the kids experience every part of it. I'm kind of shocked at how many places we went on day one.

Here's our Saturday, in pictures:

Watched a monkey on the turntables.

Went to Juju's Cereal Bar.

Went to a kids day arts & crafts.

Went to Surfas and bought a ton of stuff - obviously FUN for me.
(I have big baking plans coming up...)

Went to the newly moved Allied Model Train store.
The old one was better.

Ate Japanese curry on Sawtelle and stopped by Giant Robot.

Of course there was napping in between. Mainly for my benefit.

Now I'm off to start day two of the long weekend of FUN with the boys. Wish us luck.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

God, I wish I was your kid. Or just a kid again. Not such a good weekend, but the weather is FANTASTIC.

Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Perfect day!

Sunday, February 17, 2008 5:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Steph said...

Wow. You make me feel so lazy.

I got up.
I read the paper.
I got stoned and spent the rest of the day watching LOST on tivo.

Huh.
Also I might be lazy.

Sunday, February 17, 2008 7:27:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

No 3-day weekend in this neck of the woods, unfortunately. And I *really* want to go to that cereal bar.

Sunday, February 17, 2008 8:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home