Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You have a son. It is me.

So the Kid does NOT have a parasite. Which is disappointing because I wanted to say, "Whaddya got a bug up your ass? Oops. My bad." I am an excellent mother. Turns out he just has a prolonged case of "Toddler's Diarrhea". Must be like 'traveler's diarrhea' without the luggage.

On that note I guess I can reveal a project that's ready for release. I've been working on this concept for over a year, then finally started writing and drawing up my sketches. All that lead to:

Initially I just drew the pictures to amuse the kids. Then I started incorporating their real life adventures, some of which you read here on the blog. You know, the Kid - always worried, the Baby - fun loving, but with punching. I ended up with 28 full color pages of comic strips. Hard to believe.

Remember when the Baby popped his elbow out?
Here's an excerpt, click to enlarge:
Get "The adventures of Kid Emo & Grr Baby", HERE.
And none of it even includes poop. Disappointing, I know, but hey, there's always the sequel.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

how totally cool!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

Brilliant.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:39:00 PM  
Anonymous lei said...

this is like my two boys! we've been calling the 4-year-old emo for several months, now, and the 1.5-year-old is totally the little buster ;)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Annika said...

I love it!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Having seen the draft copy in person, I can assure everyone that it is AWESOME and they should buy one! And I'm not just saying that because one of the strips mentions my hamster. I swear.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger CSG said...

creative and prolific, yeah!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:07:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Ditto Jodi!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger ren said...

cuuuuute. nicely done!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I have OG's then I'll have to get the kids. will this be autographed as well;)?

kat

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home