Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Little fish, little fish, let me in.
Not by the skin of my finny, fin, fin

Fish is good for you. I know a lot of people have an aversion to it, the smell, what have you. But if you have kids you should suck it up and make it for them. It really does help form their tiny brains and junk.

This is a recipe for the Kid's FAAAYYVVOORRITE dinner, Salmon Cakes. No, not like cake, cake. Cake, like crabcakes, ya dig? It's good, honest. And no, it's not like the tuna ice cream cones I made. Don't freak.


These are like little salmon burgers, really. You should see the Kid's face light up when he hears we are having Salmon Cakes for dinner. However, his face also lights up when he hears the words "There Will Be Blood." He thinks it's a movie about band-aids, and he loves band-aids cause they are like stickers. Crazy.

Salmon cakes recipe, HERE.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Only three carrot sticks eacg. THREE?!? Now don't be stingy.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:20:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Crazy. That's what I put on their plates. If they finish and want more, there's more in serving dishes on the table. I hate wasting! And toddlers can be little wasters...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Darlene doesn't know about the supermodel diet your kids are on, does she?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Davianna said...

Wow! That salmom patty looks something like what I remember my Granny making for me when I was a little kid. We would eat that with white rice and pickled vegs. What great time those were Yum!!!

Thursday, March 13, 2008 4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home