Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shake 'n bake

And the winner is...Babs! Congrats! Drop me a line and the Hello Kitty head is all yours.

This weekend was full of eating and full of baking. I try and bake every Sunday morning cause that's when the kids get to watch tv, and I get an hour plus, of time to myself. I start baking at about 7 or 8 am, cause I try to get the kids out of the house by 9:30am to start our jam packed, adventurous Sundays.

Today I made even MORE Peep cupcakes. This time I had a little sous chef with CLEAN hands (of course) to help me.
I made some to give to the kid's teachers and some to take to the unappreciative bastards at work. I always keep a stash of baking boxes on hand to tote my goods. Hey, it looks like I have my own bakery, ha! Here are the fancy Peeps ready to go.

This is going to be one crazy week coming up. I'm just gonna close my eyes and try to get to Friday.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Mmmm...Peeps. You are out of the house before I'm even awake on Sundays.

Monday, March 17, 2008 12:14:00 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

that picture makes my teeth hurt

Monday, March 17, 2008 9:15:00 AM  
Blogger Babs said...

Yay, me!!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger Susie Sunshine said...

I would be an extremely appreciative co-worker! STUPID BASTARDS!!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 6:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home