Friday, April 25, 2008

Do you have powers? Do you live in a regular sized house?

I like small things. When I see tiny stuff in stores it takes all my will power not to buy it simply for the cute factor. Sometimes I give in...



1. Snack size Haagen Daaz bar
Genius. Eating one of these makes you want to eat the whole pack of 4, of course. They really ARE tiny snack size bars. So cute I just can't help lovin' them. Too bad the love only lasts two bites.



2. Travel Size Bumble and Bumble
I used to go by their salon when I went to New York, JUST to buy this shampoo, it's THAT GOOD. I switch shampoos a lot, but whenever I am 'on' this one, my hairdresser always says how amazing my hair is. Shampoo makes a difference ladies. Now Target, of all places, carries the line! Yay, Target! And in tiny size too, whee!


3. Silver dollar pancakes
My Great-Grandma used to give me a silver dollar whenever I visited her. I remember thinking what odd, large coins they were. Nowadays I don't think kids even see real old skool silver dollars. In any case, that's what they named small pancakes after, but I like to make even TINIER pancakes. Little ones, about the size of a 50 cent piece. What's a 50 cent piece? Maybe a Susan B. Anthony? Sacagawea? Who am I kidding, kids today only know credit.


4. world's smallest baking powder
I was at Whole Foods when I saw this almost squealed. I do not need this. Especially since I have several cans of baking powder already, and since this was $1.69 which was more than I paid for a real sized can. But gosh isn't it cute. Don't you just want to bundle it up in a blanket and sing it a lullaby?

There are tons more tiny things out there. I'm sure they'll make their way into my possession for no good reason.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I love the tiny cans of coke Target always has. I wish they made 12 packs of them, a pack of 6 is about the same as what I pay for 12 regular ones so I can't bring myself to buy them regularly even though I have a hard time drinking a whole 12 oz can.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 5:43:00 AM  
Blogger dapotato said...

i love the mini! must. get. mini. Bb. glad to hear target carries the line!

Saturday, April 26, 2008 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

Target has B & B?!

(running off to Target...)

Saturday, April 26, 2008 9:07:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I've been using Bumble & Bumble for years. I get it at my salon. I had no idea is was so "hard to find." Hmmm...maybe I should've put some on ebay! Ha!

Saturday, April 26, 2008 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Does it hurt the bees when they make Bumble & Bumble??

Saturday, April 26, 2008 6:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God there is another one out there. I just begged the Starbucks barista this morning to give me a stack of sample cups, they were so dang cute.

Do you also have a major meltdown (yes, in front of the kiddies) when the hubster 'accidentally' used the cute sample/mini version?

Sunday, April 27, 2008 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love tiny soda cans too. I laugh every time I see them :)

Sunday, April 27, 2008 9:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

I have had a life long love of tiny. I remember going to the library as a kid and only getting the tiniest books. The other day I was buying popsicles for the kids and found lollipop sized popsicles. They were so cute!

Sunday, April 27, 2008 3:22:00 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

I thought I was the only one addicted to little things. Mini anything gets me everytime.
Long time lurker first time commenter. I came through the Target cart site because I love Target but live in New Zealand so it's a long time between trips for me lol.
Don't tell anyone but the evening bag I took to the Emmys in 2006 came from Target ROTFL

Monday, April 28, 2008 1:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm in search of a good hair product. Since I don't use a lot of products in my hair and no longer blowdry, dry, or highlight; I'm obsessed with my natural color and shine. Definitely hop over to Target and try out Bumble & Bumble.

Monday, April 28, 2008 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

I LOVE bumble and bumble. I've also found that it is so much better than other products. I had no idea you could get it at Target! Thanks for the tip!

Saturday, May 03, 2008 9:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home