Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I need to laugh, and when the sun is out, I've got something I can laugh about.

What do you do when the Baby is over his pink eye, yet can't go to school? Go to Disneyland of course. I went to get some of those Disney-doki purses for gifts for friends, turns out they PULLED THEM ALL due to being sued over copyright infringement. You don't say? Did I call it or what??



Lisa at Peppers and Pollywogs was kind enough to seek me out and ask for an interview about all the kids parties I've planned. Peppers and Pollywogs interview, here.


The Baby and I bought sourdough bread at DCA. This thing smells so good.
Man if the Kid finds out we went to Disneyland without him...



Since I am a total font whore, this game amuses me. (Via my buddy mipmup, who I am glad is back on the blogging scene.)



Hey, I am a snob about coffee too, but Harvey can suck it.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

So jealous you were at Disneyland. My pass expired soooo long ago :(

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

You seem to be the kind of person who likes comic sans or papyrus. I'm just calling it the way I see it.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Darlene,

My resume is in comic sans.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger Island Mummy said...

Harvey is a feminine hygiene product! And Folgers is disgusting!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 6:46:00 PM  
Blogger deanna said...

Am I allowed in the font whore club with a score of 23?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Just say NO to Comic Sans!

Thursday, May 01, 2008 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger ZooKeeper said...

I love sourdough bread and it's so cute too!

Not a font whore, but I can appreciate a good font when I see one, I just don't know what it's called.

Thursday, May 01, 2008 6:39:00 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Next time I'm sick, will you take me to Disneyland?

Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:47:00 AM  
Anonymous miss_daemeanor said...

Darnit, I just wish I could make a good cup of coffee! Then I wouldn't have any worries in the world and I could get laid again. I do find it suspicious how much Harvey likes the coffee that "the girls at the office" make. Bad wifey! That's no way to keep your man!!

Thursday, May 01, 2008 5:50:00 PM  
Blogger mrsmogul said...

I wanna eat the ear and schmear it with butter!!

Thursday, May 01, 2008 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm bummed about the Disney-doki bags, but yeah, you called it. I've also been known to use Comic Sans. I guess I should be shot or something.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 11:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home