Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I want you now. Tomorrow won't do. There's a yearning inside and it's showing through.

Trying to think happy thoughts. These things help.


1. See through post-its?! Come on with that! Greatest invention ever if you ask me. Usually I just tape on trace paper, but why be so ghetto about it if you don't have to.

2. A pink garden hose by Cynthia Rowley. Yes, it's obnoxious, but lord I do love pink. It'd look somethin' pretty out in your garden. At only $10, does it matter?

3. Eames stamps. Charles and Ray Eames are two of my favorite designers. From architecture, to textiles to furniture, the functionality and even fun - that is incorporated into everything they did, is truly inspirational to me. Now you can mail off your letters with a little tribute to them.


4. This necklace. When I wear it I get compliments all day long. I like it's 'twist-i-ness' and how the metal shines in the light. This insanely expensive necklace was $6 at H&M.

5. There is supposedly a new IMAGAWAYAKI store opening in Beverly Hills. Hm, seems pretty menu specific, but the logo makes me smile. Not that it'll stop me from going to my regular yummy imagawayaki haunt. Er, the city's only, really.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger the slackmistress said...

I can't believe you posted a boob shot, you whore.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 8:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Annika said...

OMG see-through post-its. GENIUS.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Well I didn't think of it like that Slack, geez!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:34:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

BOOBS!!!! ;)

And I'm very intrigued by the Imagawayaki store, almost as much as I am by the upcoming bao store in the Century City Mall.

Thursday, May 22, 2008 8:13:00 AM  
Blogger dapotato said...

OMG!!! trace in post it form? now maybe i won't go through rolls and rolls of the 6" mini trace all the time.

the post office misdelivered my eames stamps. boo. i will have them soon, though. <3 eameses <3

Thursday, May 22, 2008 8:36:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

See-through post-its. So genius!

Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how all the comments so far are about the boobs or the post-its. personally, I was diggin on the stamps (yeah, I saw the one mention).

you can tell who your personal friends are:).

kat

Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:20:00 PM  
Blogger jami said...

mmm... lunch! (benefit of working in beverly hills.)

i like the eames stamps! i have recently been inspired by the forever stamps, but they are not pretty like the flower stamps or chanukah stamps or whatever that i would usually get...

Thursday, May 22, 2008 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger suburban housefrau said...

I'm diggin' on the Depeche Mode - it's my favorite song!

Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

See-through post-its seem really cool and useful! Off to google imagawa-taki.

Friday, May 23, 2008 7:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home