Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm gonna wear my hottest track suit, get my hair done

This episode of the Office had me ohmygawd'ing at every moment. I just about yelled out loud when Jan came out of that supermarket! While the end kiiiindddaa felt like a letdown, I think it was a good way to end this short season. I suppose the VERY end sets up the spin off for Ed Helms when you think about it. Can you see how I'm talking about this episode...but not? Can't be blamed for spoilers, nope, not me. Yeah, I'm annoying myself too. Spoil it all I say~!

Meanwhile in my own personal office hell, I clocked in with a 12 hour day today. Is this the world's best part time job or what? Blergh.

Since I am totally exhausted and lacking in content, let me just post this picture from LAST YEAR when we visited the set of the Office. Yeah. I'm slacking that much. Sorry folks. You'll have to come back tomorrow for real news like my recipes that make your teeth hurt or Rick Astley tributes.



All of our visit, here.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I loved the episode. It felt like classic Office in a way. Since I haven't had a lot of time for the internet, I didn't really know anything about the spin-off show, except that there was one. Hmmm...Ed Helms...interesting. I thought the ending was shocking and hilarious!

Friday, May 16, 2008 3:21:00 AM  
Blogger dapotato said...

i cannot wait until next season (which they started filming a week after finishing this one) and for the spinoff.

boo to 12-hour part time days.

i am going to have to try your chocolate filling & cream cheese frosting idea next time. OMG. sounds too good.

Friday, May 16, 2008 7:16:00 AM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

Love last night's episode. I was yelling at the tv as if i was talking to the characters.

And I screamed in horror to a white Dwight.

I can't wait till the new season.

Friday, May 16, 2008 8:43:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I loved last night's episode, but the ending bummed me out. Sad Jim, sad Pam, and JAN!! I hate Jan.

ps I didn't know Ed Helms was the spin off??

Friday, May 16, 2008 8:48:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

off topic but my "sh*t list" notepad arrived yesterday and all the other girls in my office are jealous as hallle so i passed your store link along to them. perhaps soon you will be getting more orders from the el dorado radio ranch. cheers!

Friday, May 16, 2008 8:57:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I really enjoyed last night's episode. Kevin was HILARIOUS, as were Toby and Creed. Those guys don't get enough screen time.

Friday, May 16, 2008 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger madelyn said...

How sad is it that during the whole episode I was thinking, OMG, that's going to be JustJENN's headline. Oh, no, that is. No, that is. Really, the best episode in a while.

Friday, May 16, 2008 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger peanut1523 said...

where is the set at?

Saturday, September 25, 2010 3:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home