Monday, May 26, 2008

It's my life, don't you forget. It's my life, it never ends.

Wow this weekend felt long. I love that feeling. Like it's neverending. I did so many things, I'll have to break it down into several posts, which is good because I don't have much else to tell you about. Sorry, my life is boring. Here's a short list of some things I did this weekend, some of which I may or may not go into detail about:

1. Ate the 'best hamburger in Los Angeles.'

2. Saw Tosca from regular our front row seats at the L.A. Opera.

3. Saw the new Indiana Jones movie at a ghetto theater, teeming with security to make sure we didn't get shot. (Sadly, I'm not joking.)

4. Made an amazing Thomas Keller recipe, again from the Ratatouille cookbook.

5. Ate a fabulous french brunch on the patio of a restaurant.

6. Baked muffins AND cookies.

7. Had a lovely lunch at MOCA, and visited the store to get my 10% discount on.

8. Bought a ton of baking supplies in preparation for the next few weeks.

9. Made Hello Kitty cinnamon vanilla waffles.

10. Took the kids to a strawberry festival that had...no...strawberries. What.

11. Ran into an ass ton of paparazzi at Surfas.

No, seriously. I pulled into the parking lot at Surfas and there were paparazzi everywhere and I was like, 'I just want to park, you dicks.' I hate paparazzi, they are so annoying to run into when you are just trying to get stuff done, I can't even imagine how horrible it is for the people they are actually tailing. I was thinking, who the hell is in there that is causing this much commotion? Turns out:
photo from justjared

Yup. I just needed some organic cocoa powder, maybe so did Gwen Stefani. The most hilarious thing about that picture, is behind that last police officer, is the entrance to the store, and at that entrance? Is me and my friend CB, looking out. Hilarious. I'm glad I didn't get in that picture, thanks. The last thing I need to see is my face in the background of a magazine on a newstand.

I did see cutie Kingston and Gavin Rossdale in the aisles. It made the trip to Surfas much more exciting than it usually is, that's for sure. More on the less exciting aspects of the weekend, later this week. Maybe.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Hilary said...

I need to start going to Surfas with you.

Monday, May 26, 2008 9:10:00 PM  
Blogger Cosette said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 6:01:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend. And just curious--what exactly is considered the "best hamburger" in L.A.? So many claim it.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 6:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some of the few celebs I like. but yeah, I don't know why anyone would like to be bothered perpetually by strangers, much less be photographed.

-kat

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home