Saturday, May 24, 2008

Working for the weekend

I am off to do fantastical things here in this empty city that I love. 3 day weekends are awesome because everyone else leaves town and the freeways are mine all mine. Maybe I'll just drive up and down them screaming, "MINE!!" Or not.

I will have plenty of blog-fodder at the end of this weekend, until then, here's some blatant self-promotion.

You still have a few days left to enter the PurplePinkandOrange giveaway!

Take advantage of the 'free mini set of cupcake cards with any purchase' at the shop.

This rainy weather is insane. If I were making a menu for this weekend I'd suggest you settle in with a nice bowl of chili , some Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and call it a day. Yum.


6 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I'm oh-so-jealous and can't wait to read about all of the fun things you do. I don't think we are doing a damn thing this weekend, except for two quick outings to machine project. It's probably a good thing though. We've certainly spent enough on gas already lately!

Saturday, May 24, 2008 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Carol Browne said...

Hey Jenn!
I had no idea that the word "cupcakes" meant anything but those yummy treats. However, while reading twitter, I found this comment very interesting:

"Ok, I get it. "Cupcakes" is code for "downtown lady kisses." As in "I'm going to break up with him if he doesn't start giving me Cupcakes."

I just can't think of cupcakes in the same way anymore. Thanks twitter.

I just thought you'd want to know.

Saturday, May 24, 2008 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I just tried out the recipe you posted about the French Breakfast Muffins, and yes you are right. They are freakin' awesome. :) I love how easy they are to make and my younger (much, much younger) sister can help me out without me having to worry that her hair is going to catch on fire. Thanks so much for the post. :)

Saturday, May 24, 2008 2:27:00 PM  
Anonymous cbean said...

I am loving the cup with the little feet. (coming over from Tanyetta's spot)

Saturday, May 24, 2008 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger desdemona said...

hi justjenn. i'm a weird, lurking-type person, but i had to let you know because i tagged you and, well, them's the rules :)

but i do hope your weekend of fantastical things was, indeed, fantastical. i can't wait to hear about it!

Monday, May 26, 2008 7:31:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I appreciate it, but it's probably not going to happen. I'm not big on memes. But thanks!

Monday, May 26, 2008 8:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home