Thursday, June 26, 2008

'Cuz they be all up in my business like a Wendy interview, but this is private, between you and I

Things may have done with under prescription medication for the death virus:

I may have yelled out loud:
STOP STARING AT ME DORA THE EXPLORER OR I WILL CUT YOU. Look at her eyes. Look at them.



I may have bought:
$100 worth of bras online at Victoria's Secret. It didn't buy much.



I may have promised:
the kids a trip to the donut store. I don't remember this, but the Kid aka 'elephant that never forgets' swears it to be so to the point that he started crying hysterically about it. Ok, jesus, let's get donuts then.



I may have listened:
to an ass ton of Mariah Carey. Not on cds. On the radio. She's on every damn station. I keep changing it, she's always there. But how can you go wrong with someone who casts Kenneth from 30Rock in her videos?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

You know how I know you are sick? You just linked a Mariah Carey video.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

That's what I'm saying.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 4:50:00 PM  
Blogger suburban housefrau said...

that video is just...just... well I don't know what to say.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 6:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home