Friday, June 13, 2008

Jive turkey

The weather in SoCal has never been more perfect. The kids and I are writing down all the things we can do this weekend.

The sun and cool breeze makes me want to grill. This old standby recipe is always a favorite - Turkey Burgers with chopped bacon. Sure it's healthy, it's turkey! But let's just go ahead and cancel that out by chopping bacon and mixing it into the meat. If you are one of those peeps who is scared of turkey because you think it's dry, don't worry, I put plenty of tips in the recipe to take care of that problem.
The boys said they want to have fun. Have bacon. And eat ice cream. A weekend of fun, bacon and even ice cream? Sounds like a good weekend to me. Or possibly and invitation to heart attack city. Either or.

Turkey Burgers with chopped bacon recipe

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous alibaba37 said...

Count me in on your weekend of fun, bacon, and ice cream!! I hope all of you have a blast!

Saturday, June 14, 2008 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home