Thursday, June 05, 2008

Padma was like CASA MOTHERF*CKERS, boo ya! Fatness!

I'm planning a party. A spectacular one. I'm sure you can figure out what kind. Stay tuned.



I clocked in 42 hours this week. Worst part-time job ever.



I am very upset about Top Chef. However, I hope that they give Andrew his own show, cause that guy is comedy gold. When he said he had a 'culinary boner' I didn't know whether to laugh or be scared. (This post title is another Andrew gem.)



Ok, seriously. I filled my gas tank, and at $4.41 a gallon, this is what you get:

As if on cue, the Kid goes, "Mommy. You should buy a smaller car. You are making the earth dirty." Well it ain't cheap to be so dirty.



Free Donut Day tomorrow! Get your hot glazed fat on!!



Obsessively, I vacuum everyday and scrub my kitchen on my hands and knees THREE times a day. Nanette told her husband this, who thinks it's absurd - so he went so far as to find me a Roomba on the internet, on the cheap. However, does anyone have one? How good does it work? I really really want one. Not only because it's a robot, but it's a robot that will clean my floors. But mostly because it's a robot.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger dapotato said...

i hate my mom's roomba. so does the family dog. her floors don't seem all that clean after it, but it could be psychological/my OCD side talking (i rarely deep clean my kitchen because laziness trumps OCD in that case. lest you get grossed out, i do clean up spills, dropped meat germy spots, etc. as i go). b's a sweetheart for searching for you, though.

and i complain about 42 hours at my full-time job. yeesh. although this week, many more hours than that were/will be clocked.

top chef pissed me off last night, although she wasn't quite as on her game as usual. but still, she's more top chef material than her

Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Heather said...

I'm not really sure what a roomba is, is it something like a robot vacuum cleaner that goes all around the floor on its own cleaning, and stuff?
Well, I recently bought something called the "swivel sweeper" cuz my mil had one and it looked cool, and seemed to clean quite well. It actually does clean up quite well, especially all those little pieces of
who knows what that the baby loves to pick up and eat off of the floor. I really like it better than sweeping, or swiffering and all that. It works great on wood/hard floors and on rugs, too! Not bad, for $39.99,right?

Friday, June 06, 2008 12:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Scott in Buffalo said...

Don't hava a Roomba, but you might enjoy what this guy did to his: http://blog.wired.com/geekdad/2008/06/awesome-roomba.html

Friday, June 06, 2008 4:44:00 AM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

Check the last one:
http://antisocialnetworking.uber.com/blogs/The_5_6.html

Friday, June 06, 2008 5:36:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

@slack I saw that! But I can't log in to leave comments. My computer is still screwy and I give up already.

Friday, June 06, 2008 6:11:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I want a Roomba.

And I can't wait to see what you do with your next party. ;)

Friday, June 06, 2008 9:35:00 AM  
Blogger Lissete said...

I just love when you plan parties!! As for the Roomba. I actually like ours. It vacuums for me. When I'm not even home. What's not to like???

Friday, June 06, 2008 11:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Amy said...

My parents have a Roomba and they LOVE it. It really is pretty amazing. They mostly have tile, so I can't attest to how well it works on carpet.

Saturday, June 07, 2008 8:11:00 PM  
Anonymous John said...

$4 a gallon? Pah! £1.30 per litre for diesel in the UK. That equates to $11.90 - scary!

Sunday, June 08, 2008 11:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone I know that has one loves it.

-kat

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 2:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Bertrand said...

Goodness, there's really much effective info here!
vector format | online dress up games | painful first anal

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home