Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To the extreme I rock the mic like a vandal

I can't get sick like a normal human. No, I do things to the EXTREME. I am the Mountain Dew of sickness. It's all or nothing, baby. And so, I finally went to the doctor, with what I thought was pink eye, turns out I have...Walking Pneumonia. Alright, simmer down, let's all relax. No need to get hysterical.

I feel eh, but with these bajillion pills they've given me I am supposedly on the road to wellness starting now. We'll see. My body doesn't take good news well, it would rather see me dead first. The only thing that I'm worried about is that I shared food with the kids this weekend. The last thing I need is them sick too. While I make them wash their hands 100 times a day, sick or no sick, I am still very upset and worried.

Before I knew I was full blown sick, I took the kids shoe shopping. The Kid's feet never grew so I didn't have to buy new shoes for a whole year, but the Baby - last month he asked for Spiderman shoes, I happily bought them thinking they'd last forever. Cut to today and he's outgrown them already. So off we went to buy new shoes, a little comfier plus I added half a size. We are Southern Californians after all, so we headed to the Vans store. These are very cute on him and in the store he 'stomped like a dinosaur' to try them out. At least one of us is healthy, meanwhile I feel like I'm about to be extinct. Blergh.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

My friend gets that all the time. Maybe from working with kids? Anyway, we used to trade drawings back and forth of pneumonia walking around her lungs. In my head he had a top hat and cane.

Anyway, I hope the drugs help.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:42:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

I hope the meds kick in and kick that walking pneumonia's ass.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:20:00 AM  
Blogger ib73 said...

Hope you get well soon!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I think you may be sick from cleaning *too* much. You need some germs in your life to build up immunity to them. I'm kidding, of course. I'm sure if I cleaned more I wouldn't get sick so often.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 6:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home