Wednesday, July 23, 2008

But I'm outta my head when you're not around

I am in San Diego for the con. I always find it so much fun. I don't know why people complain about it - sure it's crowded. And nerdy. And hot. You know I hate the heat, but there is so much to do and it's always a good time.

Since I will be gone, I'll be pre-posting, this is one of my top viewed photos on flickr, I think I carved this pumpkin...two years ago? It's been viewed 2,957 times. Yikes. People like Batman. Or pumpkins.

(This next week's worth o' posts are prewritten. I am a computer. Beep. Boop.)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Have fun! Every single year my husband and I say we're going to go and never do for some reason or another, so I'm jealous.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Hilary said...

I'll be in SD this weekend too! Visiting my family and baking for two showers though, not for Comic-Con. Let me know if you want to grab coffee or something!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Have fun at Nerd Camp! Wish I were there! I hope you brought your noseplugs!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:57:00 PM  
Blogger dapotato said...

ditto nanette. yay for prewritten posts/scheduling them ahead.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 5:30:00 PM  
Anonymous alibaba37 said...

I'll be there tomorrow! One of the best parts about Comic-Con is the people watching. Definitely some of California's best around. Looking forward to meeting you.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:20:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Sorry if I complained at all. I do love Comic-Con, honestly my complaints are related to ME and how much I procrastinated getting my shit together, which turned out half-assed.

Pre-posting? Wow. Your organization never fails to impress me. I wanted to blog during the show, but the internet connection in our hotel was too slow to go online even.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 2:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home