Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I was feeling cold and tired, yeah kinda sad and uninspired

Attention people of the O.C. This weekend, I will be at an Orange Curtain institution, and be at Handmade Brigade - the very first indie craft show hosted at the Tall Mouse store in Cerritos. You know Tall Mouse - old skool, right? Noooo, not anymore. This is indie, baby.

Saturday, July 12
11am - 5pm
13233 E. South Street, Cerritos
Sponsored by the one and only Craft magazine, the first 50 people get a grab bag. There will be lots of cool vendors there, stop by and say hi!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger dapotato said...

psst. cerritos is still in LA county. hard to believe, i know, but it is. :(

i would so go as i'm not too far away, but we're going to see family that is in a different direction. :(

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 5:28:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Yes, I know, but Tall Mouse is 'known' as an Orange County run family store. So I figured people would know it that way. Also anything off the 91 can be Orange County to me, since I rarely go that far south.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 6:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

See ya there. Hopefully, I'll be ready.

Thursday, July 10, 2008 1:12:00 AM  
Anonymous alibaba37 said...

I won't be making it to this one, but I'll see you in San Diego soon!

Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger Cakespy said...

Awesome, I wish I could be there!!!

Friday, July 11, 2008 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home