Thursday, August 07, 2008

Andy: Break me off a piece of that... huh huh huh...AP-PLE-SAUCE!.
Jim: Break me off a piece of that applesauce, I don't think...

I need a break, seriously. Gimme a break. Like a kit kat bar. Or Nell Carter. Whatever, the best way to forget your troubles is to window shop. And since it's too hot to leave the house, I'll just window internet shop.





Doc Sofa Bed
This couch is fantastic. I want anything that is like a Transformer.




Lil Sprinkles dolls

These dolls are made by two awesome sisters. The dolls are so freakin' cute. And look at them closely and they are well made, at that. Every one is different which makes them hard to choose, because lord knows I love the accessories.




Two Fat Ladies on dvd
Back in the day I loved this show. The two fat ladies, one on a motorbike, the other in the sidecar, would tour the towns and make food. Not good food, mind you, but it sure was fun to watch.




Buddha molds
I want these cause they crack me up. Kinda like that egg mold I have. I wonder if a Buddhist would find this offensive...or delicious?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

I'm thinking the Buddhists would get a laugh out of that. Besides, they appreciate the simple things in life, right?

Thursday, August 07, 2008 7:01:00 AM  
OpenID discotrash said...

that couch/bed thing is like a studio apartments dream come true. were it not orange, i would have to get one NOW.

although my cottage does have "rooms" but for fucks sake, its a cottage. how big do you think it is? ;)

Thursday, August 07, 2008 7:34:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

You had me at Nell Carter. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the rest of the post.

Thursday, August 07, 2008 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger lilsprinkles said...

You are too sweet! Thanks for the shout out :)

Thursday, August 07, 2008 12:40:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

we were just talking about the fat ladies. my favorite was when the boy scout kids were trying to not eat the fish. &e's was when they made an "American" breakfast, and said that Americans liked to put syrup on everything.

I learned a lot from them.

Thursday, August 07, 2008 2:30:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I sent that couch to Brent when I saw it posted on...whereever I saw it. It's a Transformer couch! So cool!

Thursday, August 07, 2008 8:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Jarod said...

This cannot work in fact, that is what I consider.
centerpieces ideas | car types | ladybug cake

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home