Friday, August 29, 2008

Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam...

I was lucky enough to be invited to a beautiful wedding this week. The Inn of the Seventh Ray is way up in Topanga Canyon, and so gorgeous. You forget you're in the city. The bride and groom are both originally from New York and the Mets vs. Yankees yarmulke cracked me up.One GREAT part of the wedding was - they had a photobooth! Who knew you could rent those things?! Excellent idea for the guestbook, I think it'd be great for any party.

It was like a blogger convention up in there. Since 3/4 of the Cupcake Mafia were there we were thrilled to see mini cupcakes for the dessert. I took more than one. Hey, they were mini. It was a perfect wedding on a beautiful day. The couple looked so in love and happy. But who wouldn't be happy when surrounded by this??

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

all those cupcakes are cute! redcheese.com also rents photobooths - it's funny because you can cram up to 8 people in a booth and the shots turn out funny and vibrant because of the red color!

(i'm sorry, i feel like everytime i comment, i'm pushing another site on here! i swear, i don't work for them! i just wanted to share it with you :)

Friday, August 29, 2008 4:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, next time I get married I am totally going to have cupcakes and a photobooth.

Friday, August 29, 2008 5:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Annika said...

That was me! I don't know why it ignored my name.

-Annika (in case it does it again)

Friday, August 29, 2008 5:04:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

OK, yes, the cupcakes look awesome and yes, being a person who bakes myself I know no one will bake cake for a baker... but most of all I love your Princess Bride reference. I am hungry now even after I just ate...can you send me an internet cupcake?
Andy
http://HandmadeGalleiresLA.com
PS thanks for following me on twitter.

Friday, August 29, 2008 6:27:00 PM  
Blogger dapotato said...

mother effers. they had everything i wanted at my wedding but couldn't afford. leda's cupcakes. photobooth (we did polaroids instead). i need a do-over (but with the same guy).

Friday, August 29, 2008 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger The Daily Randi said...

JustJenn! I am So Glad you came to Our Wedding! And I am glad you Approved of our yarmulkahs.

xoxo,
TDR

Friday, August 29, 2008 11:39:00 PM  
Anonymous McCrum said...

@dapotato: We did Polaoids as well, and I think they're better than a photobooth by far. Polaroids are portable and then we had everyone sign them, our guest book totally rocks. Plus, you don't see grandma shake a photobooth like she does a Polaroid picture...

Saturday, August 30, 2008 9:31:00 AM  
Anonymous txgrl said...

pretty excited about your site...I'm making my first justjenn recipe RIGHT now!! And i already have ingredients for my second one. I hope they are as easy to make as they all read to be.

Here's hoping!!

Saturday, August 30, 2008 2:42:00 PM  
Blogger adriana said...

Hey! I saw this wedding - I live a block from the Inn and I remember it... Cool. Anyway, found your blog from Jenn @ Free & Flawed - and I love your recipes. :-)

Monday, September 01, 2008 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

The Inn of the Seventh Ray is beautiful. I had brunch there once.

Monday, September 01, 2008 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home