Friday, August 22, 2008

To the extreme I rock the mic like a vandal.
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

I'm just checking in here. Wow, the contest was definitely not a means for me to get compliments, seriously - that's embarrassing. Perhaps I should have worded 'why do you come here' a bit differently, more specific. In any case, it nice to know people like to hear me...complain?

I am in the middle of my baking marathon, and hey, it's been a breeze so far, honest. See what planning can do for you kids? Remember that. As usual I have done things TO THE EXTREME (I can't help myself. It's a sickness) Tonight I made seventy cupcakes. Yes. Seventy.

You still have til Sunday to enter the contest. I say go for it, you've got nothing to lose, the prize is basically just handed to you. Just like today when my FIL opened his email:

FIL: "This email says I won the U.K. Lotto and I should give them my information!"
Jenn
: "No. You did not. Especially not on my laptop."


Tomorrow. More baking. Wish me luck.
~enter the contest!~

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous alibaba37 said...

You deserve compliments. Good luck with the rest of the baking. Those seventy cupcakes already look lovely.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 7:13:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Good thing my shower theme is "Ice, Ice Baby." ;)

Saturday, August 23, 2008 7:56:00 AM  
OpenID discotrash said...

Jenn you have finally frightened me. I honestly had this song in my head (WHY GOD WHY) before I clicked over to read your blog.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger thatShortChick said...

you definetly deserve it. especially anyone who will bake, cut, and/or create masterpieces for her friends&family on a frequent basis.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home