Friday, September 26, 2008

All I have to do is drink lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water for all three meals. I just bought bikinis, size 2. I look amazing.

~spoilers~
Ah Friday morning recaps. It's been so long! Watching the Office premiere though, feels like the show never left. Did anyone watch?? Or are you waiting for 30 Rock? Cause that's a whole month away. Lame-dash-oh.

I thought the episode was sad, shocking, horrifying and hilarious. So basically nothing has changed. I do wonder though, where all these storylines are going. And what the hell was up with Meredith's face?

The Pam+Jim shocker was the best, and when Michael ripped up the tickets I died laughing. I couldn't believe that it was that Phyllis found Angela and Dwight! What?! Shocker!

And for all you wedding freaks, Andy has a full blown, and very realistic and hilarious wedding website up right now. Fan. Tastic.

But the best of the best, was Kelly. And her sunken eyeballs from not eating! Man, she looked awful. All that diet talk has me starved. I'd kill for a root beer float right now. It'd make my tapeworm happy.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so glad your recaps are back :)

I agree, Kelly was my fave. I loved when she was making out with Darryl in front of Ryan and staring at him the whole time. Greatness.

And yeah! Meredith's face? Looked like a bad chemical peel or something...?

Friday, September 26, 2008 8:30:00 AM  
Blogger mamafabun said...

I wondered about Meredith's face, too. I thought they'd address is later in the show.

Friday, September 26, 2008 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

I thought I was just seeing things as at the ends of the weight loss contest, her face looked fine. I wonder if it was a storyline that ended up getting cut, as it looked like she had a chemical peel or something...

Friday, September 26, 2008 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger The Daily Randi said...

I actually thought maybe The Actress had gone in for A Chemical Peel and they decided to use it.

I actually know Kate. She doesn't strike me as That Type. But, it disappeared in the next scene and it wasn't like they used A Closeup or anything to give the viewers a hint of something to come. Maybe Kate has Gone Hollywood?

I will try and find out!

xoxo,
TDR

Friday, September 26, 2008 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

It was fantastic. I love that show and missed it so much. I can't believe he ripped up the tickets. I mean, I CAN, since it is Michael after all but still... I hope Pam doesn't have some sort of affair with the cartoon drawing guy. No Pam! Don't do it!

Friday, September 26, 2008 2:20:00 PM  
Blogger farre said...

It was a storyline that got cut. It shows up in this deleted scene: http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/clips/weight-loss-clip-two/702025/

Friday, September 26, 2008 5:09:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Michael ripping the tickets was HILARIOUS! I loved it! I LOVED, LOVED, LO-VED that proposal.

I thought I'd missed something about Meredith's face.

Aww . . . and poor Toby.

I'm soooo glad it's back but upset that 30 Rock isn't until the 30th of October.

Friday, September 26, 2008 5:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Damn I'm glad it's back. It was a long office-less summer. I cringed so hard when Michael ripped up the tickets. He's awesome. Thanks for the wedding-site link.

Monday, September 29, 2008 6:29:00 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Seriously. What WAS up with Meredithe's face?

Friday, October 03, 2008 9:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home