Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Get up off me back. Save your heart attack.

Wednesday is the worst day of the week. Hump day - also the lamest nickname. It's an extremely long day for me, and the kids get pretty restless too. So I always try to do something 'fun' on Wednesday evenings.

One Wednesday we did CRAFTS. Not really, but that's what I told them. In fact, I just utilized my in-house-child-labor to put together the treat bags for the kid's school friends. The Kid has pinpoint precision and a knack for organizing. So, while the Kid knocked out 28 of the 30 bags, the Baby did a lowly 2. Someone fire that lazy bastard.I got all the stuff at Target of course, and it averaged out to be about 50 cents a bag. Not bad. So ended another 'Fun Wednesday: Crafts edition', or as the Baby said, "I JES MADE A CRAP!" Um. I hope not.

Treat bag contents, here.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous kagemom69 said...

Niiiiice! - your kid comments crack me up 'cause mine say the same kind of stuff. And child labor isn't the reason we them???

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

"I JES MADE A CRAP!"

Snort!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:37:00 PM  
Anonymous txgrl said...

I just don't know what i would do each day without your witty blogs! You seriously CRACK me up AND make me want to be a better mom/baker!! what a great combo!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home