Sunday, October 05, 2008

Jim: The bat, I mean, I know I felt it bite me, but look. There's no mark. I feel so... tingly... so strangely powerful...



This weekend in L.A. it actually felt cold, cold enough to wear our seasonal uniform of a tank top and scarf, ha suckas!

Therefore, Halloween can't be too far away. Someone asked for a rundown of Halloween treats that I've made in the past. Knock yourself out.


Gingerbread Halloween Mansions



Go here for the 2003 version, here for the 2006 version.





Halloween Back from the Grave Cupcakes




Mini Caramel Apples
Butterscotch Apples





Dirt Cake



Vegan GingerBAT Cookies

Vegan ChocoBAT Cookies
Bat Ice Cream Sandwiches



Oh, I forgot! If you are doing a 'very Target' Halloween, Domo cupcakes are probably in order...



Domo Kun Cupcakes

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Chessie said...

You quoted my favorite episode of The Office today! All of these ideas are fabulous! I'll definitely by making cupcakes and mini caramel apples. =)

Sunday, October 05, 2008 1:57:00 PM  
Anonymous :: jozjozjoz.com :: said...

I love those Domo cupcakes!

Sunday, October 05, 2008 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

*shakes head in disbelief* You know I'll never understand the tank/scarf thing. Maybe b/c I don't wear tank tops except under other shirts! Oh, and I don't wear scarves except for when I go to Utah in January. Certainly not cold enough this past weekend for a scarf!

Monday, October 06, 2008 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Thanks. I've been going through your recipes page lately.

Tank tops and scarves, huh? Here it's more like hoodies and flip flops.

Monday, October 06, 2008 9:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Lorraine E said...

The Gingerbread Halloween Mansions are great!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Rodney said...

Here, I do not actually consider it is likely to have effect.
office sex videos | loan calculator | free gay videos

Monday, February 27, 2012 9:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home