Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Buddy: It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me...

I don't know how to break the news to you, but the holidays are upon us. I know, don't cry, but it's time to start thinking about holiday shopping. This weekend I will be at Felt Club, an indie craft show downtown at the Shrine. It's going to be BIG and you can get all of your holiday shopping done!

For you Yo Gabba Gabba fans out there, DJ Lance Rock will be dj-ing, although not in costume. Dammit. So come by and say hi, again - stalkers no stabby - and if all goes well I should have cookies with me, we'll see.

You know how I love to personalize things, I think the kids get a kick out of seeing their names. So for the Baby's party favors, I got a mini bucket and used stickers for their names, put a couple of mini dinos in there (who doesn't need more of those), and an itty bitty water gun. I also threw in a pack of crayons and made up some personalized Busy Bee notepads.
I know, the notepads aren't very fall, but remember it's been about 80 degrees around here so I felt like drawing grass and bees for some reason.

If you like the look of these they are for sale in the shop, $6 ain't bad for a personalized notepad - however...with free shipping it's even better! From now through November 30th free shipping on all your purchases. If you are too tired like me, get your shopping done now, without even leaving your house! Even better, just have it shipped directly to the recipient so you don't even have to see your friends and family AT ALL. Ah, the holidays.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Hey, send your stabby stalkers to my table too! Oh, never mind. I won't have cookies.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:00:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I *may* be up in the area for the day only. So we'll try to stop by and say 'hi' but nothing is definite. Good luck!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Hilary said...

Hey Jenn, I have my Little on Sunday and was thinking of taking her to this. Do you think a creative and artsy 15-year-old would enjoy it?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Yes! There will be food, djs, lots of cool things to see, and upstairs is a 'Swap-o-rama' where you can craft and embellish clothes. Tres crafty.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hi Jenn. I'm trying to order some of the bee notecards, but each time I add them to the cart, PayPal says it's empty. Please help! I really want them. Thanks!

Thursday, November 13, 2008 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Melissa, I know-I've been getting emails all morning. Paypal is being redickulous. Email me what you'd like to order and I'll send you an invoice-thanks!

Thursday, November 13, 2008 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

I thought about stopping by and saying 'hi' depending on my schedule. I've been wanting to go every year but something always comes up. This Sunday is the Pasadena Half Marathon, I'm not running but my husband is so I'll be there to support him.

Please don't consider me a stalker if I actually come by.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

"Stalkers no stabby"! LOL!!!!!!

Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger The Daily Randi said...

I wore Your Nerd Pin today to Work and got Many Compliments from Middle Schoolers!

xoxo,
TDR

Thursday, November 13, 2008 6:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Algar said...

I believe everybody should browse on it.
tanker boots | white vinegar | lesbian magazine

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home