Friday, November 21, 2008

Do they know it's Christmastime at all?

KOST 103 has started their annual tradition of playing Christmas music, starting now, all day every day. While it's enjoyable...it's not even Thanksgiving but more than that...IT WAS 79 MOTHERF*ING DEGREES TODAY.

I forcibly put my kids in ski hats and long sleeves and made them go outside to play. Yes they will get heatstroke, but it's the season dammit, make some faux snowballs out of those hot rocks over there.

sigh.

Anyway. It's too hot to think. So I will give you a recipe. Green Tea ice cream. It's not for everyone, but it's fresh, light and just right...for summer. Merry Christmas. I hope Santa brings me an air conditioner.

Green Tea Ice Cream recipe, here.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Personally, I love the weather. Now that it's a tad cooler. Hot, but I can leave the a/c off. I hate running the a/c in October and November. I love green tea ice cream...yum!!!

Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

P.S. The Christmas music is already making me feel stabby. I might have a meltdown at Disney on Thursday. Or I'll totally get in the spirit, which is what often happens. I'll visit Santa and the reindeer. And Pluto in a Santa hat is just super adorable!

Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home