Friday, November 14, 2008

Egg salad sandwich? Could you have picked something stinkier to take on a plane? Do you have a bag of baby poop in there too?

~spoilers~
Well that was one satisfying Office. Not...the Canada part so much. But the stuff IN the office? Classic.

Now Holly is supposed to come back, but I still don't get how that is all going to work. And what is Ryan's job now that Pam is back? And YAY, Pam is back! That scene at the car was about the sweetest thing ever, back to when they first kissed. Ah, smiles.

As for 30 Rock I thought Jennifer Aniston was kind of annoying, but it was cool to see the cast of Night Court back. That cracked me up.

Another thing that's back? TOP CHEF. And in my favorite of all places, New York City!! I can't quite pick out the winner just yet, but there are some crazy ass people on there. Who do you think is gonna take it? One of the Euros? Cause they are already annoying enough to make it to the final four I'm sure. I'll tell you what, the girl that was UNFAMILIAR WITH ITALIAN FOOD? Who the hell...? What the...? Padma should have stabbed her with a fork. Indian food, maybe. Russian food, ok. But not knowing how to cook Italian, good lord.

Also, with Martha Stewart (my hero) and Foo Fighters as guest judges, this show is now my number one on Tivo. Bring it Top Chef. Bring. It. On.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

The Office was amazing this week. I just love Ryan's sickened face when he realizes he's gotten himself in a relationship with Kelly again. Also, Andy was pure gold this week.

Top Chef is going to be good this season, I can tell. My fave is the big New Yorker with the WWE beard. I don't know why, but I enjoy his commentary. I have no idea who will win though. I'm rooting for the Hawaiian guy.

Friday, November 14, 2008 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

I'm going for the Hawaiian guy as well. Eugene, I think? I liked him. He seemed humble.

The two European guys really annoyed me. Plus that Italian guy sounded fake Italian. Like someone with a really thick Mexican accent trying to fake an Italian accent.

Friday, November 14, 2008 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

not that you asked, but I tried to watch Whatever Martha and couldn't make it through half.

I liked Oscar last nite. and I turned of 30Rock when JA said "if I kill myself it's your fault".

Friday, November 14, 2008 2:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Gordon said...

Pretty helpful data, thank you for the article.
insurance for travel | cheap rugs nyc | Staffing Agencies Nyc

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 4:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home