Friday, November 21, 2008

I once framed a raccoon for opening a Christmas present.

I have had a toothache for three days. I went to the dentist for an emergency appt this morning and he said, "Um...I don't think it's your teeth...I think you're just stressed out." What.

He referred me to a surgeon just in case. Good lord.

~spoilers...?~

Ok first of all, there's no way I'm living in a house with a clown painting on the wall. Ever. No way. Ever.

Never.

Secondly Caprese salad is fantastic. Caprese sandwiches are even better, on a baguette, so YUM. I know that some people like Toby's character...but I don't. He just bothers me. Is it the whin-i-ness? His overall sadness? Who knows. Maybe I am like Michael Scott? Oh no. Anyway, Toby's annoying. But now he's back. Also annoying, dirty microwaves.

I'm kind of shocked Pam was down with the house, but what I wouldn't give for my own art studio too, damn.

As for the other show...I like 30 Rock. I like Steve Martin. But this just didn't come together for me. This show is crazy with guest stars lately, still, it wasn't as bad as Jennifer Aniston last week. However any show without Jenna, always shines a little brighter for me.

Also, why was Alec Baldwin so fat, and Steve Martin so red, and Liz Lemon so skinny? Is it just my HDtv? I kinda long for the days when I couldn't see everyone's pores, thanks.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Hilary said...

I'm with you--Toby is way annoying and that clown picture is really really freaky.

Also, get a nightguard, I swear your life will change!

Friday, November 21, 2008 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger suburban housefrau said...

Yeah, I'm always commenting on how bad everyone looks in HD.

Friday, November 21, 2008 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Tierney said...

I'm all over the Toby HATE. Less Toby more Dwight/Angela for me.

On an entirely different topic, I have a baking question.

I LOVE reading your recipes (the pics are amazing) but have to admit, I've never actually tried to make any of them. I have to make cookies for a holiday cookie exchange and I'd like your opinion of your best, yet easiest (i.e. something a non-baker won't screw up), cookie to make. Any suggestions?

Friday, November 21, 2008 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I love Toby, but I love Kenny from 30 Rock more. We rewound his street dancing scene 5 times last night. So hilarious. :)

Friday, November 21, 2008 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

I was shocked that she loved it. Jim is just too sweet. and that clown painting needs to be removed w/ a jackhammer asap.

Toby is just sad. I was hoping Holly would be back.

Steve Martin's appearance was just eh. Give me more of Kenny and his street dancing.

Friday, November 21, 2008 1:21:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I sat and tried to figure out how I'd cover that clown painting up like I meant to do that. somehow easier than rehanging drywall.

Toby's ok on tv, but I'd kick Toby in real life.

Friday, November 21, 2008 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

It's a good thing I'm used to straying from what's popular because I love, love, love me some Toby. So glad he's back! And there were a couple of Dwight gems in the episode...the comment about The Shield!!!

I guess I'm glad we don't have an HD Tivo yet.

Friday, November 21, 2008 9:03:00 PM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

My jaw always hurts. I clench it in my sleep because I am such a stress case. I've been told to get a night guard but the ones from the dentist are expensive and not covered by my insurance. Balls!

I don't like Toby either. I want to kick him he's so pathetic. But strangely, I want to make out with Dwight. Must be the new Gap ad I saw him in.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I have one from my dentist. had to wear it for 2 weeks straight before just switching to night. but it worked wonders. realigned my jaw (I did not know how far off it was) and when I clenched, there was no grinding. it's been a long time. my dog partially ate it a few years ago. but I think I may have to dig it out again. it was about $125 back then, no idea what they go for now.

Monday, November 24, 2008 1:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home