Friday, November 14, 2008

Only one group dares to challenge this intergalactic threat...

I hate Italian delis. When I say hate I mean hate with all the love in my heart. I could spend hours upon hours, going up and down the aisles, finding different ingredients, creating recipes in my head. It's like Disneyland for cooks up in there.

There are tons of great Italian delis in L.A. but one that I visit often is Bay Cities because of the spectacular sandwiches. Of course when you order anything, there is always a wait - which is always dangerous. For my wallet. As I wandered the aisles my eyes popped out of my head as my worlds collided when I saw this on the shelf:
Yes. A limited edition Justice League NUTELLA jar with my fave....FLASH. What. I actually grabbed it and looked around as if I had found a lost treasure that someone was going to steal from me. I am retarded.

It is the cutest thing on earth. I should probably use the jar for pens or something but I can't bring myself to open it. So for now, poor poor Flash is stuck in a hazelnutty prison. Sorry, buddy.

Here's an oldie but a goodie - Super....friends?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

every freaking Saturday morning. Wendy & Marvin or Zan & Jayna.

one of my friends recently mentioned Electra Woman & Dyanagirl. I didn't remember that was Deirdra Hall.

and - love the nutella jar. good one.

Saturday, November 15, 2008 10:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Annika said...

Flash is my favorite too! I call Sammy "Wally West" all the time.

Saturday, November 15, 2008 4:33:00 PM  
Anonymous cc said...

that video is hilarious.

Saturday, November 15, 2008 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

That's an awesome nutella jar. I wonder if I'll find WW at my local grocery store.

Sunday, November 16, 2008 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home