Monday, December 29, 2008

To me you are a work of art, and I would give you my heart - that’s if I had one

I have vivid dreams. I remember colors, voices - everything. Sometimes when I wake up I believe whatever I dreamed actually happened. I think the Baby must have the same type of brain. Once he turned three his imagination has really kicked into high gear. He often wakes up in the middle of the night freaking out about, well - everything.

The other night he came into the room and screamed "ICE CREAM. I TOLE YOU I WAN DA ICE CREAM WIT DA SPRINKLES! SPRINKLESSSSS!!...zzz..." Then he passed out on the ground. What. I looked around cautiously to make sure that 'Candid Camera: Bad Mommies' edition wasn't around, then I left him there and went back to sleep.

While the Kid is truly the creative one, I think all this vivid imagination is being pent up inside the Baby. Obviously I bought the wrong kid the sketchbook...I guess the Baby decided that the COUCH was a great place to make art. UGH. In five years with the Kid I've never had an incident, now this. I suppose it's best that Baby is not influenced by Jackson Pollock. Things could have been worse.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I have really vivid dreams too. It's kind of cool, but exhausting at the same time. I often wake up from them feeling like I haven't slept at all. I used to be good about writing them down, as they do tend to fade as the day goes on, but have been remiss in doing so lately.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home