Friday, January 30, 2009

Cutie da bomb, met her at a beauty salon, with a baby Louis Vuitton, under her under arm

So I sign the Baby into class and I see this:

Your child may have been exposed to:

( ) head lice

( ) hand, foot, mouth disease

( X ) pink eye

( ) chicken pox

Jigga what. It's like the disease lottery. I shook my fist in the air and cursed Zeus's name. Then I went to work.

Cut to two days later and the Baby has full blown Pink Eye. Freakin' lovely. So what does one do at home all day with a goopy eyed baby? 1. Keep a lovingly arm's length away from him. 2. Wash hands a lot. 3. Clean out my closet and sell a ton of crap on ebay.

During the Baby's long winter's nap (3 hours - yes!) I finally went through my closet and realized there were a TON of never used Kate Spade, Tokidoki purses, shoes, etc. I felt like now was as good a time as any to start the purge. One of the better things, I think - is the Disney Tokidoki bag. They don't sell them at the parks at all anymore - they were pulled almost as immediately as soon they were put out. So they are incredibly rare. It's so adorable, but I can part with this one because...I have more of them. Yikes. What can I say, I am a purse collector.I have even more things I can put up, but that will have to be for another day. Perhaps when the Kid gets whooping cough or the black plague. You never know when I'll win the disease lottery again. (Probably next week. ~sigh)

Tokidoki small messenger bag
Tokidoki Dolce Inferno purse
Tokidoki Peach tank top
Kate spade coinpurses - two
Pink Skull Vans shoes
Disney Disneydoki bag
Coach - BOBBI shoes

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger diana p said...

omg. Couldn't you have done this BEFORE I bought my 1st Tokidoki purse a few weeks ago?

I could have saved $100!!

The disney one is LOVELY.

Friday, January 30, 2009 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger celia said...

I want that Disney bag, but how much extra to fill it full of cupcakes?

Saturday, January 31, 2009 1:22:00 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

i love the dolce inferno purse, but are you only shipping in the states? this canadian needs some cuteness! :(

Saturday, January 31, 2009 5:20:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

you are going to make me e-bay. well, you're going to make me show &e so he can e-bay. good thing our girl has teenier feet.

nuts to daycare. my kid used to get bit back in the dark ages.

Saturday, January 31, 2009 7:40:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Oooh, that dolce inferno purse IS cute! Next time invite me over before ya start purging on Ebay! ;)

Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Michelle I will ship to Canada, I am just retarded when it comes to putting things on ebay. Sorry.

Saturday, January 31, 2009 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger Gel-Nails said...

Good information.

I came across many queries in several forums where people have been asking for advice on the best glue that can be used on nails and that is not only strong but also safe on nails. This was the same question I had sometime back when I used to apply nail gel myself. Initially the glue I got would never hold on the way it used to when done in the salon. I then came across the nail glue being sold on gel-nails which lasts very long and is pretty easy to apply. It provides a strong bonding for my nails and also does a great job in repairing the nail tips.

Most important of all is that this is strong glue I was actually looking out for and this is used by nail salons and nail artists for professional applications. It is available at a cheap price at gel-nails and I remember seeing it at a discount of 74% which is great. Maybe this can help if you also face problems relating to poor glue quality as I did earlier.

Friday, April 10, 2009 3:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking all over for one of these disney-dokis . . . do you still have any that you want to sell?

thanks-
pearlettesbeni

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home