Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dusty Bottoms: Do you have anything here besides Mexican food?


Do you know how much I love tacos? A lot. A hell of a lot. Like I eat Mexican food about 4 out of 7 days of the week a lot. It's a sickness, I know.

Right now my friends over at My Burning Kitchen are running a Taco identification Challenge. I have to tell you, as much as I eat tacos, I keep staring at this thing so I can get my entry just right, But I think they used manual focus or a camera that only takes 110 cartridge film. I cry foul play! Maybe I just suck and should pay more attention to what I eat. Maybe.

Try it out. See how you do. You could win chips! A chip identification challenge now there's an idea...maybe Jesus will appear in one if I stare long enough...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

Mmm! Tacos! I could eat tacos every day.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:09:00 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

It's practically a giveaway! Everything but two tacos are easy to identify. It's the cheese and lettuce that conceal the filling.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:10:00 AM  
Blogger lilsprinkles said...

i love me some mexican food too!!!

hey, btw, need to make mini cupcakes for my kids' class...any suggestions? need to make it non-sugary, want to stay away from sugary frosting too...but something that sprinkles could stick to. how do you cut the time for baking too?

hope you're doing well!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

I love tacos. Ditto Darlene on the two unidentifiable tacos. I cry foul.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:54:00 AM  
Anonymous alibaba37 said...

A better picture is needed. I love me some tacos too.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 9:59:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I love me some tacos too, but yeah, no way I can identify those. I'm such a picky eater anyway, I would never eat lobster or fish tacos, so have no idea what they would even look like. Good luck, Jenn, I bet you will win!!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger ZooKeeper said...

We don't have a Del Taco so I won't be entering but here are my guesses:
1. Fish
2. Shrimp
3. Carnidas (pork)
4. Potato
5. Lobster
6. Shredded beef (hard to see anything through the lettuce and cheese, but I used the power of deduction for this one.)
7. Carne Asada

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home