Saturday, January 17, 2009

Learn your rules, you better learn your rules. If you don't you'll be eaten in your sleep.

This was supposed to go up Friday but I've been having some major computer malfunctions. Talk about PC Load Letter. Now I have two computers, one for internet usage and one for 'work' - i.e. stationery biz. Speaking of, new Valentine cards, here.

Oscar and Kevin were hilarious in this episode. Poor Oscar, he looked like he was going to cry when he found out Angela and Dwight were doin' it on his desk. Ew. Also, Creed saying, "You're Welcome" was the best quote in this episode. This one was sad, and funny, but I'm glad NO ONE ended up with Angela. Sick of her anyway.

What really bothered me though, was Dwight's pink eye or whatever the hell that was. Yeesh. I can't look at people when they've got the bloody eye, it skeeves me out. Or when I go to sign in the kids at daycare and it says, 'Your child may have been exposed to...(check) Pink Eye'. I want to turn around and point at all the kids and say, 'Which of you little germies have the puss eye?!' Anyway. That has nothing to do with anything.

Note: Whenever I see a 'Your Speed is:' radar, like in the opening scene - I drive as fast as possible. I'm sure that's just me and I have mental problems as previously referred to - see my 'pink eye' phobia, above.

Wait. I've changed my mind. The best quote was "The Sasquatch is only the strongest animal on the planet." True. Very true.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

When Andy "snuck up" on Dwight in his car, I about died!

Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I laughed my hiney off during this episode. Shout out to Dean Holland, the other editor, who directed it!

"Rule 17: don't turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season."--Now that is one to grow on, for sure!

Sunday, January 18, 2009 4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous cc said...

Shawn and I both love to screw with the radar things. One of these days were going to get in trouble. :-)

Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home