Friday, January 16, 2009

Michael Bolton: "PC Load Letter"? What the f*ck does that mean?

O.G.: "I went to the doctor today and can you believe it, their computers were DOWN."
Jenn: "So what? WAIT...you don't believe them."
O.G.: "I'm just saying, how is it, that computers ALWAYS go down when I'm at the doctor. When I'm at the bank..."
Jenn: "It's probably the metal plate in your head."
O.G.: "Hmpf."
Jenn: "So what you're saying is, it's a consipiracy. ONLY AGAINST YOU."
O.G.: "It's...something."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Haha, this is like 'Postcards From Yo Momma.'

Why's everybody gotta give OG a hard time? It is a conspiracy.

p.s. Did you watch The Office? :)

Friday, January 16, 2009 8:28:00 AM  
Anonymous jazmin said...

O.G always cracks me up.. reminds me of my dad!

Friday, January 16, 2009 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Sarah:
I did, having computer probs...

Sunday, January 18, 2009 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home