Friday, January 23, 2009

A painting can be beautiful. I don't want to bang a painting.

Whenever I'm at Rockefeller Center I always like to pop into the NBC store and see what Office things they have. This row of mugs cracked me up.

Tonight's Office was weird. I don't really get the Hilary Swank thing, but I'm gonna go with NOT.

I guess now that Dwight is off the Angela angle he's back to being Michael's sidekick. I have to say I agree with his assessment of IHOP, I can't stand that place. The kids always want to go, but hell no. I don't want to pay $8 for pancakes that I can make myself, even better at home, thanks.

Speaking of weird, 30 Rock - also left me a with a strange feeling. Maybe that strange feeling is my robot penis. HA! I did laugh at that, but still. Did anyone notice that the director of that episode was Steve Buscemi? Huh.

By the way, a new one hour episode of the Office to air on Superbowl Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY! Sneak peek at the ep, here:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger diana p said...

What?! You don't love IHOP? Can you really make crepes with special sauce on top? :)

Friday, January 23, 2009 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one left unsatisfied last night by both The Office and 30 Rock, sigh, and I did notice that Steve Buscemi was the director and thought "What the...?"

Friday, January 23, 2009 4:47:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Hillary Swank - NOT.

IHOP - yuck!

30 Rock - Bra, yikes.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 12:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home