Wednesday, January 14, 2009

People think it's gross, but it's really great on toast.

In addition to all the food I made on New Year's Day, I felt like I needed one more thing. So I came up with this grand idea for the kiddies who were coming to the party. Bust out the soft serve ice cream maker - and fill it with green tea ice cream. Brilliant!
Er. That is, until it came out. And the kids started shouting POOPS!

Oh well. It still tasted good, anyway.

Green Tea Ice Cream recipe

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

Poops!

hahahaha

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Annika said...

Your ice cream maker has a soft serve dispenser?! HOW COOL IS THAT. I think I need one - what brand is it?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger jami said...

That is a super-cool ice cream maker. Where on earth do you store it?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I LOVE green tea ice cream. I don't think I'd ever put it on toast though.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

that's awesome that you have a soft serve ice cream maker.

Poops! [giggling like a 10 yo boy]

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Uh, Jodi- the post title refers to the diahrrea song...

Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home