Friday, January 30, 2009

Pie day continues...

This is all going one WHILE I am driving, mind you. With the kids in the back seat.

O.G. : "Let's go to the pie store."
Jenn: "Which one, the westside store or the eastside store?"
O.G.: "Let's do Jan Ken Po (Rock, paper, scissors) to decide."
Jenn: "But I don't care!"

So she starts. We both get rock. Then we both get paper. Then we both get scissors.

Jenn: "This is seriously getting us nowhere."
O.G.: "But how else are we going to decide where to buy pie?"
Jenn: "Why don't you just TELL me where you want me to go??"
O.G.: "Both bakeries are equally BAD."
Jenn: "Then why are we going!?"
O.G.: "Because you said you wanted pie."
Jenn: "I said it was National Pie Day."
O.G.: "Like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - PIEDAY??"

This woman is a regular comedian. We did end up getting pie. It was incredibly bad.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous alibaba37 said...

O.G. cracks me up every time you share a story about her! ♥

Friday, January 30, 2009 6:46:00 AM  
Blogger Wakeful D said...

You should have gone with Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBj7-50bloE

PS - O.G. is ridiculously adorable.

Friday, January 30, 2009 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

OG rocks!

And I agree with Wakeful! Play that version next time.

Friday, January 30, 2009 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger lilsprinkles said...

i just love your grandma!!! she is too cute!

Friday, January 30, 2009 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Oh man, I say it again and again, but I just love OG!
Cracks me up! :P

Friday, January 30, 2009 11:22:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

The pie may have been bad, but O.G.'s jokes - so good!

Friday, January 30, 2009 5:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home