Monday, January 26, 2009

Wha-oh-oh. Oh-oh-ooh-oh.

I had plans this weekend. Big plans. Plans to sketch for hours for a bunch of new projects this year. Plans to take the kids on fun and wonderous adventures. Plans to go to the Opera with my Mom. Plans to eat delicious food until I burst. None of that happened.

My daily routine is to wake up at the crack of dawn, go til I can go no more, and then hit the hay. Instead, when I went to bed Friday night, I didn't wake up until Sunday. I don't know if I am just overly tired or I am dying. Either way, I surrender.

I am a bad patient. While I couldn't get out of bed for 30 hours, instead I laid there and thought of pointless things that only made me more insane, like:



I secretly can't wait for Beyonce's 'Put a Ring on It' to be used in an onion ring commercial. Get on that horrible fast food peddlers.



The Baby said to me, "How can Barack Obama be president when Captain America has the outfit?" Can't argue with that, really.



I was awake for 3 hours on Saturday night. In those three hours I watched Wanted. I should have just slept through for the whole 30 hours instead.



I have been obsessing over the fact that the Kid is going to start Kindergarten and the one in our 'zone' sucks ass. I want to pack up and move to the rich neighborhood just so he can get a higher SAT score. Private school isn't an option because I need more money for purses.




If I have another baby I should name it
Radhika. Or Radish. Or Totally Rad.



Proof that sleep only makes me more crazy.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Sick hallucinations are the best! I hope you feel better soon!

BTW: My word verification is 'undie.'

Monday, January 26, 2009 8:25:00 AM  
Anonymous alibaba37 said...

Poor Jenn, I truly hope you are well soon.

Monday, January 26, 2009 9:36:00 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

My cousin's name is Radcliff, and he goes by Rad. I daresay it caused him pain his whole life. Though the addition of "Totally" could have made all the difference.

Monday, January 26, 2009 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Wanted sucked.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Monday, January 26, 2009 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home