Friday, February 13, 2009

Babe, I love you so, and I want you to know. That I, I'm gonna miss your love, the minute you walk out that door. Please don't go.


I am featured on today on Mogul Baby! And again it's FREE stuff, a gift certificate! I always try for free things. You should too. Then again I have a Lucky Baby.

As far as babies, just so you know I am NOT having anymore. But try telling that to the kids as we were getting ready for school this morning:

The Baby: "Mommy, you are going to have a baby."
Jenn
: "That is definitely not true."

The Baby
: "Then you will have three babies!"

Jenn
: "Nope. If I have a baby then I'll have to give one of you back. But who will it be?? Hm..."

The Baby
: (quickly) "THE KID."

The Kid
: "NOOOOO!!!!"

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous cc said...

Is it sad when you can sing the title to your post?

As for the baby thing, two is plenty and when I need a fix I go visit friends. Lucky for me I have one who is due on Tuesday.

Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:34:00 AM  
OpenID tasty said...

Hi Jenn! I was the one who bought your cute Marc Jacobs handbag. Just wanted to let you know that it arrived today and that I love it. Thanks so much!!

Saturday, February 14, 2009 1:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home