Sunday, February 01, 2009

Building a better burger

What - it's February? What - there is a football game today? I have no idea what's going on. This was another weird weekend. While I didn't sleep for 30 hours like last weekend, this time the Baby's pink eye got better, however he contracted some disease and ended up sick and vomiting. Good lord. I haven't dealt with kid-puke since they were infants thank god, so this was no picnic.

Speaking of puke I watched a lot of foodnetwork and saw Paula Deen deep fry a lasagna. I wanted to throw up in my mouth a little. I went to go find the video of it to show you but found this instead. This video is quite possibly the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I know they are going to revoke my Paula Deen fan club membership but seriously - this is disgusting. Hello heart attack.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I have chest pains just watching that video.
"Ya'll are out of your crazy minds" indeed.

Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:14:00 PM  
Blogger celia said...

she should've gone all the way and made the burger with jelly donuts, which are known as "luther burgers" after luther vandross.

Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:30:00 PM  
Blogger Carol Browne said...

Blech. Just blech.

Sunday, February 01, 2009 5:29:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

The look on Paula Deen's face did NOT say delicious to me...and really, I had a stroke just watching it...ew

Sunday, February 01, 2009 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger Chessie said...

That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing! =P

Sunday, February 01, 2009 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

Those sandwiches are sold at the county fair right where u can get anything fried on a stick.

I just watched an episode of PD where she had the Neelys on to make ribs. Of course she grabs a piece of lip smacking rib and dumps it in the fryer. Such a waste.

Monday, February 02, 2009 9:20:00 AM  
Blogger Alisonian said...

I'm guessing she got that idea from a restaurant here in ATL--Savannah's not too far. Mulligan's sold the Lutherburger, which was a hamburger on Krispy Kreme doughnuts. He also became famous for the hamdog, a deep-fried, burger-wrapped-hot dog. Mulligan's is closed now, but the Gravity Pub in East Atlanta Village revived the Lutherburger.

Monday, February 02, 2009 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Good God. That is too much.

Monday, February 02, 2009 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger camille said...

OH. WOW. she IS out of her crazy, stinkin, mind..

Monday, February 02, 2009 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger I Love Baby Quilts! said...

Hmmm. I wonder why she didn't dip the whole thing in egg batter and deep fry it??? She just can't commit to going all the way, can she?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 8:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home