Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Feeling lucky, punk?

Ok seriously. I'm taking this Baby to Vegas to work the tables and no one can stop me. If you remember back when he pulled the magic red gumball at the diner, which garnered me a much needed root beer float - well, he's done it again.

The SiL and I took the kids out to dinner and I was telling her the story of the Baby's good luck. We laughed at how funny it'd be if it happened again. So I handed the Baby a quarter, said "Get Momma a root beer float" and OUT CAME A RED GUMBALL. The hell? She and I were cracking up - how is that possible?

We ate dinner and said..."What if..." So once again, I handed the kids quarters and boom goes the dynamite - the Kid gets a red gumball! WHAT! Then the Baby puts his in, RED GUMBALL AGAIN. This is insane. What started out as a nice stroke of luck was turning into some sort of weird voodoo freeforall. I checked to make sure I wasn't on Candid Camera and went to the counter to pick up my THREE root beer float coupons. The waitress just laughed but I stuffed the coupons in my purse and plotted how I was going take the Baby to Vegas and use my crafting skillz to forge a 21 year old i.d. for the 3 foot tall baby.

I know you're all jealous and wish you had your own good luck baby.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

I think this shows once and for all just how good-for-nothing most kids are. Congrats on yours!!! :-)

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:00:00 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I want my own good luck kid!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:03:00 AM  
Blogger Bully said...

I think the baby has a mutant power to affect reality. Or at least turn gumballs red upon contact.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

That's magic!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:03:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

he gets that from you right?

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger Lissete said...

Can I borrow him? You can always claim that he's your lucky Treasure Troll!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 2:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home